Michael Le Barbier Grünewald
Sample free software I write
dockertk — additional tools for docker, and prominently a flexible garbage collector for docker images.
Rashell — a resilient, replicant, shell programming library for OCaml. This library provides primitives to start external processes and gather their output. It differs from many similar facilities in the way it easily manage errors, using monads for operations.
bsdowl — A collection of BSD Make directives aiming at being a universal build system.
gasoline — An applicative framework for OCaml.
blueprint — A METAPOST library for blueprints, useful to project maangers and system designers.
cadet — An alternative TeX format, typesetting my documents since 2000.
Top network posts
- 127 Understanding how recursive functions work
- 34 A very general method for proving inequalities. Too good to be true?
- 34 Understanding Docker layers
- 28 How to trace system calls of a program in Mac OS X
- 24 "Ever change the value of 4?" - how did this come into Hayes-Thomas quiz?
- 24 How is Ansible different from simply running a provisioning bash shell in Vagrant?
- 17 Can I \usepackage with a full path?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 6 '16