- Worldbuilding 120.3k 120.3k 1818 gold badges225225 silver badges419419 bronze badges
- Physics 29.4k 29.4k 44 gold badges6161 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- Philosophy 15.9k 15.9k 1313 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 9.9k 9.9k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Information Security 8.2k 8.2k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 417 What's the smallest change to physics required to allow magic?
- 210 You can control a Demon by knowing its True Name, but why?
- 204 Why does Newton's Third Law actually work?
- 186 Is it ok to use meta-programming even though not all of my colleagues understand it?
- 170 What would happen if an alien race gave us a computer capable of 2^256 calculations per second?
- 159 Is it possible to make an alloy that melts at low temperatures and solidifies at high temperatures?
- 140 Fired because your skills are too far above your coworkers
- View more network posts →
Top tags (29)
27 What to do about unstoppable questions? Jan 27 '17
11 Suggestion: allow questions about theoretical physics May 23 '16
11 Dealing with sense of scale in space Oct 6 '15
9 How has this answer not yet been shot down? Oct 4 '18