Top Network Posts
- 398 What's the smallest change to physics required to allow magic?
- 201 Why does Newton's Third Law actually work?
- 199 You can control a Demon by knowing its True Name, but why?
- 184 Is it ok to use meta-programming even though not all of my colleagues understand it?
- 169 What would happen if an alien race gave us a computer capable of 2^256 calculations per second?
- 158 Is it possible to make an alloy that melts at low temperatures and solidifies at high temperatures?
- 135 Fired because your skills are too far above your coworkers
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (29)
26 What to do about unstoppable questions? Jan 27 '17
11 Suggestion: allow questions about theoretical physics May 23 '16
11 Dealing with sense of scale in space Oct 6 '15
9 How has this answer not yet been shot down? Oct 4 '18