- Worldbuilding 115.5k 115.5k 1818 gold badges208208 silver badges405405 bronze badges
- Physics 27.3k 27.3k 44 gold badges5858 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Philosophy 15.1k 15.1k 1212 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 9.8k 9.8k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Information Security 7.3k 7.3k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 411 What's the smallest change to physics required to allow magic?
- 204 Why does Newton's Third Law actually work?
- 201 You can control a Demon by knowing its True Name, but why?
- 185 Is it ok to use meta-programming even though not all of my colleagues understand it?
- 170 What would happen if an alien race gave us a computer capable of 2^256 calculations per second?
- 159 Is it possible to make an alloy that melts at low temperatures and solidifies at high temperatures?
- 137 Fired because your skills are too far above your coworkers
- View more network posts →
Top tags (29)
26 What to do about unstoppable questions? Jan 27 '17
11 Suggestion: allow questions about theoretical physics May 23 '16
11 Dealing with sense of scale in space Oct 6 '15
9 How has this answer not yet been shot down? Oct 4 '18