At day I am an ABAP developer working in civil service.
At night I am a game developer experimenting with all kinds of different technologies.
English is not my first language, so I appreciate all edits to my questions and answers which correct orthography and grammar.
All my code contributions to the stackexchange network are dual-licensed under whatever license condition stackexchange prefers this week and the WTFPL Version 2 as published by Sam Hocevar unless stated otherwise.
Member for 5 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 6 '18 at 15:28
- Game Development 95.7k 95.7k 2020 gold badges217217 silver badges273273 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 54.5k 54.5k 99 gold badges9292 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- Politics♦ 49k 49k 1717 gold badges147147 silver badges175175 bronze badges
- Information Security 46.8k 46.8k 88 gold badges120120 silver badges147147 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 36.3k 36.3k 1212 gold badges7373 silver badges135135 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 723 How do you take a git diff file, and apply it to a local branch that is a copy of the same repository?
- 410 Can I talk to my rubber duck at work?
- 304 Has there ever been a documented instance of the problem that net neutrality purports to solve?
- 270 Why not use a national ID as username for every website?
- 242 Why do European cities have so many homeless and beggars despite its high-tax welfare system?
- 241 Is it unethical to make a game AI that is secretly non-competitive?
- 238 How should I approach a boss that keeps hiring temporary workers, only to have me finish something?
- View more network posts →