Top network posts
- 38 Why don't we feel the subtle speed change of Earth's elliptical orbit?
- 35 Are Newton's 1st and 3rd laws just consequences of the 2nd?
- 32 Does the speed of light in vacuum define the universal speed limit?
- 22 Why are ceramics good electric insulators?
- 19 Why does thermal radiation only occur at infrared and visible frequencies?
- 10 How do we know certain aspects of QM are unknowable?
- 10 Why does a diffuser increase pressure?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.