I was a Windows programmer (15 years of C++, C#, SQL Server), but I took a leap of faith and now I'm a backend software developer, using Erlang, at Electric Imp.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 3 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 10 '18 at 12:05
- Stack Overflow 76.8k 76.8k 4545 gold badges204204 silver badges329329 bronze badges
- Information Security 2.2k 2.2k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Super User 1.9k 1.9k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.3k 1.3k 1313 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 916 What are the rules about using an underscore in a C++ identifier?
- 353 How do I create a self-signed certificate for code signing on Windows?
- 262 Why does AuthorizeAttribute redirect to the login page for authentication and authorization failures?
- 217 How do I create a self-signed certificate for code signing on Windows?
- 171 Displaying build times in Visual Studio?
- 154 Looking for a clear definition of what a "tokenizer", "parser" and "lexers" are and how they are related to each other and used?
- 139 Using makecert for Development SSL
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 7 '16