I was a Windows programmer (15 years of C++, C#, SQL Server), but I took a leap of faith and now I'm a backend software developer, using Erlang and Elixir, at Twilio.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 4 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 10 '18 at 12:05
- Stack Overflow 79.5k 79.5k 4747 gold badges210210 silver badges342342 bronze badges
- Information Security 2.2k 2.2k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Super User 2k 2k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.6k 1.6k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.4k 1.4k 1616 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 941 What are the rules about using an underscore in a C++ identifier?
- 370 How do I create a self-signed certificate for code signing on Windows?
- 265 Why does AuthorizeAttribute redirect to the login page for authentication and authorization failures?
- 238 How do I create a self-signed certificate for code signing on Windows?
- 177 Displaying build times in Visual Studio?
- 171 Looking for a clear definition of what a "tokenizer", "parser" and "lexers" are and how they are related to each other and used?
- 140 Using makecert for Development SSL
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 7 '16