Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 29 '17 at 6:29
- Software Engineering 33.2k 33.2k 66 gold badges6767 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 11.8k 11.8k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Anime & Manga 2.8k 2.8k 1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2.5k 2.5k 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Project Management 308 308 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 165 How do I ensure that interface implementations are implemented in the manner I expected?
- 148 When do function call costs still matter in modern compilers?
- 136 Why should I use a factory class instead of direct object construction?
- 132 Should we avoid custom objects as parameters?
- 98 Why was the first compiler written before the first interpreter?
- 92 Military Tank drone, why are they not common yet?
- 85 Is this a violation of the Liskov Substitution Principle?
- View more network posts →