I love coding, whether it is in (korn) shell + [ng]awk, bash, perl or python.
My policy when answering questions is to include working and readable code. If you find a line of code here that doesn't run, tell me.
Top network posts
- 67 Bash: Loop until command exit status equals 0
- 56 How can I check if a directory exists in a Bash shell script?
- 38 SSH aborts with Too many authentication failures
- 37 Is node.js rmdir recursive ? Will it work on non empty directories?
- 29 Is blinking slowly at cats a way to tell them that you love them?
- 26 How to export multiple variables with same value in ksh?
- 23 What does "plus colon" ("+:") mean in shell script expressions?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 17 '14