- Information Security 10.5k 10.5k 66 gold badges3737 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 55 gold badges2626 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- The Workplace 391 391 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Cryptography 374 374 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 331 331 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 231 Why is it wrong to *implement* myself a known, published, widely believed to be secure crypto algorithm?
- 131 Is there a way to hide HTML source code yet keeping it effective?
- 98 Blocking people from taking pictures of me with smartphone
- 95 How can I re-use my password and still protect the password if it is exposed from one source?
- 85 Is this password scheme legit?
- 83 What is the best way to count "find" results?
- 71 Does code obfuscation give any measurable security benefit?
- View more network posts →