Longbenton, Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
Member for 5 years, 3 months
I untie knots like Alexander,
I get my way with a quick back-hander,
My PC security is an unused plug,
Why fight my battles when I've hired a thug,
They say I sword fight just like Indi,
I call this bolt cuter 'The Master Key',
I keep my best cards behind my back,
And my favourite trick is a brute force hack.
What am I?
Oh! And here's a stumper that's got me stuck:
If stack overflow goes down, how do they fix it?!
I can't swim to save my life but I don't mind getting out of my depth.
I am not superstitious.
I believe in sods law because It's been through a full corporate validation and gotten the green-light by the head of QA. SO... When it comes to the chances of any unwanted side effect, specific disaster scenario, best laid plans going astray OR a user doing something seemingly unlikely, just remember;
1:1000 ≈ 1:1
and 99.9% Certain ≈ 100% Uncertain
- Puzzling 14.8k 14.8k 11 gold badge3535 silver badges143143 bronze badges
- The Workplace 826 826 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 484 484 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 183 183 1111 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 137 137 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 42 How do I tell a coworker not to keep asking me to pass on illness/absence messages to our manager?
- 32 Clue Web #1 - Let's start
- 31 I am a dessert without tea - What am I?
- 29 Await your command, what am I?
- 28 I am a dessert without tea - What am I?
- 27 Should I apologize for being indifferent?
- 27 It's good for puzzling
- View more network posts →