"Java sucks", says the human, but "Java runs 3 billions devices", says Oracle. As facts are superior to opinion (in a scientific manner), I tend to trust the company more than my fellow comrades when it comes to the overall usability of this language.
Astonished and interested by maths when not doing it.
Being curious is a blessing. Being succesful is a result.
I think video games can learn you a lot more than any traditional school. I also think that designing
a game in a good way is one of the hardest things you will face in your life. If your design proves to be okay-ish, it is already a lot better than a lot of things around the world.
public class AbstractEditManager in my professional life. Made me become an advocate of good wording and naming in our world.
Also gave me nightmares the following week.
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 77 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 893 893 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 381 381 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Anime & Manga 321 321 22 gold badges55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Arqade 173 173 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 13 How to Kill the Thought-Crime Killer
- 11 How does gravity affect evolution of life?
- 10 Why is cyclomatic complexity that important for a single method?
- 7 What relations of civilizations living on the same world but not the same living environment would be?
- 7 Fiction Accuracy: American Nightmare
- 6 Would space mines really work?
- 5 How large do storms need to be to wipe out a civilization, and how will society evolve afterwards?
- View more network posts →