Long time web veteran from the trenches with a long history of successful self-employment and business ownership. Had my first UNIX user account on a HP-UX system when I was 12, learned BASIC on a C64... later installed Redhat 5.2 on a 486 and built ridiculously fantastic CGI scripts in C and perl, slung a whole lot of PHP (wrote my own framework, natch) joined the J2EE cult briefly before getting rescued by Ruby on Rails. I'm a pragmatist that hearts FOSS and uses GNU/Linux for almost everything from tiny field data monitors, to HA clusters, to my desktop.
Member for 4 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 26 '16 at 4:20
Top network posts
- 66 How to query a json column for empty objects?
- 26 How to force the update of a gem with bundler?
- 19 How to test a Select2 element with capybara DSL?
- 16 How to specify a Rails 3 scope.limit - with an offset?
- 8 how to properly bind jquery ui behaviors in meteor?
- 6 How do I use a regular expression to match an eight-digit number that can also have a space in the middle?
- 5 pip installed packages not in sys.path
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 26 '16