Just your basic run of the mill programmer. I get excited about dumb toy problems and you will probably find me trying to find faster ways of counting to quintillion via prime numbers or fitting D&D stat rolls into an upper and lower bounded curve. If you would supply me with an algorithm for the latter you would be my best friend.
Member for 5 years, 2 months
9 profile views
Last seen Oct 20 at 6:17
- Worldbuilding 2k 2k 99 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 398 398 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- The Workplace 349 349 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 318 318 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Writing 307 307 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 24 The new rioters weapon of choice
- 24 Dealing with difficult male players, when you're a new female player?
- 19 Would 100-200 years be sufficient to "erase" past atrocities?
- 18 Creating super soldiers by removing emotion (singular)
- 14 Consequences of the shift to a post-scarcity society
- 11 Novel series about magic users with seven lives
- View more network posts →