No, I won't pay you for answering my question.
If I'd like to do that, I would just make it. If I'm asking here, it means, I'm seeking knowledge, not the payed advice.
So just don't troll me with comments like 'you should hire a professional'.
Member for 4 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 18 '14 at 10:00
Top network posts
- 507 How to add <li> in an existing <ul>?
- 143 How should I refer to a friend who is a girl but not a girlfriend?
- 142 A database of open databases?
- 95 Is there any difference between being ill and sick?
- 79 Reading PDFs on Kindle device
- 60 selectOneMenu ajax events
- 58 How should I prepare my body for prolonged exposure to heat?
- View more network posts →