Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 9 '18 at 8:09
- Space Exploration 3.9k 3.9k 1919 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.6k 1.6k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 1212 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Review 256 256 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Pets 241 241 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 Cython: are typed memoryviews the modern way to type numpy arrays?
- 34 Need to start a religion with a predefined self-destruct
- 33 Why do spacecraft enter the atmosphere violently instead of a smooth spiral?
- 25 Why are optimal launch TWRs so different in KSP than on earth?
- 24 Bounce off the atmosphere at reentry?
- 23 Could permanent self-sustaining biodomes be built on Mars?
- 19 What single element could destroy the world?
- View more network posts →