Engineer in Computer Science, rolist and amateur writer.
Knowledgeable about Unity and C#, and I dabble (professionally) on C++, image processing and algorithmy.
Special talent: produce a dozen characters for Pathfinder game per month, with story and build, then pile them in a drawer and never use them, by lack of campaign.
Member for 3 years, 3 months
3 profile views
Last seen May 16 at 11:31
- Worldbuilding 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- The Workplace 406 406 11 gold badge22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Writing 148 148 44 bronze badges
- Physics 123 123 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 61 The logistics of corpse disposal
- 58 Does a grenade kill you the same way a gun does?
- 55 How to prevent superluminal traveling idiots from wrecking half of the universe?
- 53 Is leveling up mandatory?
- 51 Exposing a company lying about themselves in a tightly knit industry (videogames) : Is my career at risk on the long run?
- 32 I keep switching characters, how do I stop?
- 20 How to keep the anonymity of people attending a regular event taking place at the same location everytime?
- View more network posts →