berendi - protesting
Member for 3 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 19 at 3:16
- Stack Overflow 6.1k 6.1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 664 664 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Travel 201 201 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 91 Does continuing to talk about Monica actually do her any good?
- 41 How do I prove to my physics teacher that adding a battery in parallel doesn't double the current?
- 32 STM Microcontroller burns every time
- 25 C64 BASIC: How to suppress the '?' sign when using the INPUT command?
- 22 Why does the 6502 have the BIT instruction?
- 18 Run code once in lifetime of an embedded C program
- 17 Does HAL_GetTick() return ticks or milliseconds? (and how to measure in microseconds)
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.