Hagen von Eitzen
I did study math and had a knack for it, but I am sooo out of that business now ...
Member for 4 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 26 '16 at 18:50
- Mathematics 295.9k 295.9k 2424 gold badges283283 silver badges520520 bronze badges
- German Language 2k 2k 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Travel 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 547 547 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 300 How can a piece of A4 paper be folded in exactly three equal parts?
- 175 Why is empty set an open set?
- 165 Can you be 1/12th Cherokee?
- 132 Is tipping mandatory at Restaurants and Bars in Germany?
- 104 Connected metric spaces with disjoint open balls
- 98 Why do people lose in chess?
- 94 What exactly are eigen-things?
- View more network posts →