Student of computer science, freelancer, computer & space exploration nerd.
I have experience in theoretical computer science and maths, as well as more practical experience in object oriented programming, functional programming, relational database design and many web technologies, including
- JSON, YAML, and other DSLs
- SQL (MySQL, MSSQL) & some No-SQL technologies
- PHP 7.0, 7.1, 5.1 - 5.6
- Java 8 - 13, 1.5 - 1.7
- as well as building custom DSLs and type systems
and work as a freelancer in IT services and software development.
I am interested in studying and following established standards as well as creating new, unique and innovative solutions for business problems, focusing on ease-of-use, maintainability, extensibility and creating value for the customer. As such, I am also active on Software Engineering.SE.
I am an avid space exploration fan and also active on Space SE & Physics.SE.
Member for 3 years, 11 months
2 profile views
Last seen Mar 20 at 22:13
- Space Exploration 5.5k 5.5k 2424 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.4k 5.4k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.4k 1.4k 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 91 What can the KSP game actually teach about spaceflight and orbital mechanics, and what are its limitations?
- 85 "Academic time": why is 110 minutes called two hours?
- 69 How to know which variable is the culprit in try block?
- 47 Can a private method in super class be overridden in the sub-class?
- 45 What did the German text in Metropolis say?
- 44 What really happened to the USS Voyager in "Living Witness"?
- 42 When did the concept of "stages" enter rocketry?
- View more network posts →