I'm working as an R&D engineer at OCamlPRO. My work focuses on software analysis and knowledge of the OCaml language. Before that, I used to study computer science at ENS Cachan.
I'm always happy to help beginners understand OCaml, static typing and functional programming. I also have some generic background in all programming paradigm.
Paris - France
Member for 3 years, 6 months
10 profile views
Last seen Sep 7 at 23:11
Top network posts
- 72 How to harness Jupiter's gravitational energy?
- 47 How to explain atheism in a world where religious miracles are commonplace and spirits visit earth
- 34 How cheap do prosthetics have to be for poor people to afford them?
- 22 What would a Collective Consciousness look like?
- 19 How to kill an energy being?
- 19 Why 1::2:: and [1;2] are not the same in OCaml in terms of ==?
- 11 Alien message: arrows and sequence order
- View more network posts →