I'm working as an R&D engineer at OCamlPRO. My work focuses on software analysis and knowledge of the OCaml language. Before that, I used to study computer science at ENS Cachan.
I'm always happy to help beginners understand OCaml, static typing and functional programming. I also have some generic background in all programming paradigm.
- Stack Overflow 5.5k 5.5k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 3.3k 3.3k 1919 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 268 268 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 241 241 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- History 179 179 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 72 How to harness Jupiter's gravitational energy?
- 49 How to explain atheism in a world where religious miracles are commonplace and spirits visit earth
- 34 How cheap do prosthetics have to be for poor people to afford them?
- 24 What would a Collective Consciousness look like?
- 19 How to kill an energy being?
- 19 Why 1::2:: and [1;2] are not the same in OCaml in terms of ==?
- 17 Feedback post: Moderator review and reinstatement processes
- View more network posts →