- Physics♦ 43.2k 43.2k 1010 gold badges8484 silver badges177177 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.2k 1.2k 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Astronomy 731 731 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Academia 518 518 55 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Earth Science 274 274 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 154 Why are the wet patches on these floor tiles circular?
- 135 Why is nuclear waste more dangerous than the original nuclear fuel?
- 127 If you are vacuuming your carpet and you wrap the cord around your body do you become a magnet?
- 122 Can a Foucault pendulum really prove Earth is rotating?
- 74 Why do beams of light (from torches or other directed sources) not extend to infinity?
- 67 2002 research: speed of light slowing down?
- 67 In what order would light bulbs in series light up when you close a long circuit?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 4 '16