- Stack Overflow 6.7k 6.7k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Christianity 2.7k 2.7k 99 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Islam 628 628 11 gold badge77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Latin Language 499 499 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 367 367 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 120 How do you represent a graph in Haskell?
- 72 Left and Right Folding over an Infinite list
- 43 Functions don't just have types: They ARE Types. And Kinds. And Sorts. Help put a blown mind back together
- 35 Haskell tuple constructor (GHC) and the separation between a language and its implementation
- 30 Homoiconic and "unrestricted" self modifying code + Is lisp really self modifying?
- 21 Why is the type of this function (a -> a) -> a?
- 17 Differences between Self and Smalltalk
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.