I like mathematics, music and sports. I've somehow ended up doing physics, programming and computer science.
My preferred pronoun is that rude idiot, for possessive use them moron's, please. I feel it reflects my personality better than my gender.
Member for 4 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 31 '19 at 16:28
- Physics 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Academia 2.5k 2.5k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.3k 2.3k 1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 104 None of 25 students at question session before exam has a question. What should lecturer do?
- 84 How to deal with a coworker that writes software to give him job security instead of solving problems?
- 48 Laplace operator's interpretation
- 43 Why doesn't current pass through a resistance if there is another path without resistance?
- 38 What does it mean for the price of oil to be negative?
- 34 Should I ask my advisor to please pretend that he is happy with me until the end of my contract?
- 33 Why does my bumper scrape when driving fast over a bump but not slow?
- View more network posts →