Long time programmer, prefer numerical or graphics programming. Current languages are R, C#, Python, PowerShell, in that order.
Past languages (that I was once good at but have not used in several to very many years) are Perl, C++, C, Pascal, Prolog, Fortran (and of course Assembler...). OpenGL and PHIGS (anyone remember that?) are also obsessions from my past.
Frankfurt and Seattle
Member for 4 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 8 at 18:45
- Stack Overflow 16.7k 16.7k 66 gold badges6060 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 473 473 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 373 373 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 333 333 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 299 299 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 100 Changing fonts in ggplot2
- 59 Rmarkdown font size and header
- 41 grid.arrange from gridExtras exiting with "only 'grobs' allowed in 'gList'" after update
- 32 What is the default font for ggplot2
- 25 How to force ALL of the DHCP Clients to renew?
- 23 Vector input in shiny R and then use it
- 20 How can put multiple plots side-by-side in shiny r?
- View more network posts →