I'm a (primeval) C++ developer, with over ten years of experience - I tend to focus on graphics programming (mostly OpenGL), as well as data serialisation.
However I often work on game-development and other projects in my spare time - I also have a habit of ignoring the status-quo for what I consider to be correct. (for example, my CSS files never have any extensions in them - because if it's not in the standard, don't use it)
Member for 4 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 25 '16 at 14:31
Top network posts
- 12 "Mixing a dll boost library with a static runtime is a really bad idea..."
- 9 are constexpr functions that load files possible in C++?
- 7 Improve storage capacity / performance of std::vector
- 5 Speed of accessing a vector by index: backwards vs forward
- 5 How to tell if current project is dll or static lib?
- 5 Access violation when freeing char* in tesseract, c++
- 5 Is Visual Studio the same thing as Visual C++
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 19 '16