Web developer, app developer, philosopher, aspiring writer. Enjoys reading a broad range of subjects, mostly science-related. Also likes world building and game modding for fun.
Member for 5 years, 6 months
2 profile views
Last seen Mar 23 '20 at 11:01
- Worldbuilding 24.6k 24.6k 33 gold badges5353 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 503 503 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Game Development 416 416 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Biology 229 229 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 217 217 11 silver badge1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 107 A monochrome planet
- 75 What's the largest body in the solar system that you could destroy without endangering humanity?
- 67 Why would an immortal make good on his loan?
- 63 Is stealing the moon actually possible?
- 62 What would a biological creature need in order to see into the future?
- 59 Way to prove you are human when the Turing test is not sufficient
- 58 Plausible explanations as to why an advanced sci-fi species can't reproduce?
- View more network posts →