Xandar The Zenon
I'm fourteen and a Junior in high-school. I love to debate things and hold conversations. I also love to play the violin and read. Also among my favorite pastimes is to create imaginary worlds. I also enjoy playing games that require logic and thinking. I enjoy being in the mountains and near green plants, probably because I live in the desert. I also dedicate much time to imaginary realms.
Central Utah, US
Member for 3 years, 9 months
35 profile views
Last seen Sep 5 '18 at 15:10
Top network posts
- 37 How would people tell time if it was always day?
- 37 Benefits of or reasons why a species would have only one eye?
- 28 Why would an alien race have developed space travel and yet not have other technology?
- 16 How would magic affect the subjects taught in school?
- 16 Could plants develop sentience?
- 14 Could it be possible for two planets to collide and not kill everything?
- 12 What would the chemical make-up of a silicon based life-form be like?
- View more network posts →