Useless credentials tha make it seem that I know more than I do:
- Microsoft Certified Software Developer
- Information Security Specialist
- System Engineer and Information Security Minor
- Software Analyst and Programmer
- Indeterminate accept rate at StackOverflow.com
Brevity eludes me.
I just try to answer.
I know we require a minimal understanding of the problem and be clear on what is being asked, then I forget how much is minimal. On one end the understanding of the problem is well enough that there is no need to ask on the other so poorly that the question is misguided. If to formulate a good question a person has good understanding of the problem, you would expect good questions to be hard to answer as that understanding is not enough. If answering is wrong, I guess that's it for me.
- Stack Overflow 20.1k 20.1k 44 gold badges4646 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Game Development 15.2k 15.2k 33 gold badges3434 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 8.5k 8.5k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 6.3k 6.3k 2121 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 888 888 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 155 How can I clean up excessive player-created rubble?
- 153 How do I mitigate a scenario where a user goes to pay, but the price is changed mid-request?
- 125 What does DIM stand for in Visual Basic and BASIC?
- 93 When to use / not use syntactic sugar
- 90 How to rename a file in .NET?
- 81 Difference between Algorithm and Code
- View more network posts →