- Italian Language 1.5k 1.5k 1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 787 787 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 733 733 11 gold badge55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 589 589 1313 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 479 479 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 29 Advanced Math and braille
- 17 Why do Chinese people need a visa to travel abroad?
- 15 Arabic Stack Exchange?
- 14 Ars gratia artis
- 12 How do Android apps implement the share button?
- 9 Tactile "ridge-forming" tabletop displays?
- 8 In spoken Italian, is there a standard way to encode the letters of words when there is too much noise and the words cannot be heard?
- View more network posts →