I am a game developer with a fairly broad knowledgebase in the fields of animation and graphics, with a touch of AI.
- A series of tutorials/eBook on graphics programming
- The Unofficial OpenGL Software Development Kit
- The OpenGL Loader Generator, a much better alternative to GLEW
Member for 5 years, 4 months
4 profile views
Last seen Mar 25 '20 at 0:49
- Stack Overflow 374.5k 374.5k 5353 gold badges631631 silver badges827827 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 32.9k 32.9k 1414 gold badges6060 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Game Development 25.5k 25.5k 33 gold badges7272 silver badges102102 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 11.2k 11.2k 44 gold badges3434 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 6.8k 6.8k 1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1158 Why do game developers prefer Windows?
- 891 How do I pass a unique_ptr argument to a constructor or a function?
- 408 Are the days of passing const std::string & as a parameter over?
- 352 Once upon a time, when > was faster than < ... Wait, what?
- 327 Lua string to int
- 292 What is the purpose of std::launder?
- 280 Is there any use for unique_ptr with array?
- View more network posts →