Curt J. Sampson, <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
I like agile development, functional programming (especially Haskell) and retrocomputing.
- Stack Overflow 22.5k 22.5k 66 gold badges8080 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 17.9k 17.9k 22 gold badges4545 silver badges119119 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge99 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- The Workplace 918 918 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 342 What does the exclamation mark mean in a Haskell declaration?
- 142 How do you remove a Cookie in a Java Servlet
- 116 Really Cheap Command-Line Option Parsing in Ruby
- 105 Congratulations to our 29 oldest beta sites - They're now no longer beta!
- 103 Why did IBM make the PC BIOS source code public?
- 87 How do Linux binary installers (.bin, .sh) work?
- 74 How can Docker run distros with different kernels?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.