I'm a scientist, full stop. I have a one-of-a-kind career that has taken me through a couple of degrees plus graduate and post-graduate research. And of course the expectation is then to apply that expertise creatively, which presents an incredibly fun challenge while stretching my brain in some rather odd ways, which is perhaps why I'm a little odd myself. StackExchange mirrors that in some ways, so I contribute to a few of the sites here.
Member for 3 years, 8 months
4 profile views
Last seen Aug 11 '17 at 0:12
- Worldbuilding 7k 7k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.2k 1.2k 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 566 566 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Code Golf 379 379 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 246 246 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 159 Anatomically Correct Santa
- 90 Create "gold" from lead (or other substances)
- 60 Are there any rules or guidelines about designing a flag?
- 44 What happens when one planet "lands" on another?
- 38 Alien number systems - Is the decimal system special?
- 29 16-bit binary grid
- 27 Maximum travel speed of a teleporter that requires line of sight
- View more network posts →