I fled Soviet Russia as a child and have spent his life bouncing from music to comedy to software engineering. You can follow my comedy Twitter feed here. I'm also the founder and CEO of The Russian Mob™—an agency specializing in developing SAAS, Mobile, AR, VR, and Web applications. (No: we won’t help you hack a foreign election so don’t bother asking.)
On occasion, things that I think are published over at The Bulwark, which you should be reading, even if my ideas weren't being published there.
If you would like to connect with me, the easiest way is through LinkedIn.
- Stack Overflow 24.4k 24.4k 2929 gold badges118118 silver badges220220 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 1.1k 1.1k 1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 713 713 33 gold badges77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Astronomy 623 623 11 gold badge55 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Biology 465 465 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 101 remove everything before the last occurrence of a character
- 58 Looking for an explanation of post/pre/set Translate (in Matrix object) and how to use them
- 49 If a massive object like Jupiter flew past the Earth how close would it need to come to pull people off of the surface?
- 38 is there a way to force a transactional rollback without encountering an exception?
- 35 Can a custom View know that onPause has been called?
- 30 can someone please explain the last two params of arcTo?
- 29 is there something akin to regEx in applescript, and if not, what's the alternative?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.