- Mathematics 18.5k 18.5k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 4.8k 4.8k 99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Academia 966 966 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 333 333 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Puzzling 291 291 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 78 How do I politely say I have used my mouth while drinking water from a bottle?
- 63 Positive variant of "taint"
- 29 Should students have access to past exams or an exam bank?
- 28 Is there a name for an argument that is also a counter-argument?
- 27 Can we compute the area of a quadrilateral with one right angle when we only know the lengths of any three sides?
- 23 Technical term for Internet-like network?
- 21 A word for "intimate friends" without any kind of romance?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 30 '16