High up in the north, in the land called Svithjod, there stands a rock.
It is a hundred miles high and a hundred miles wide.
Once every thousand years a little bird comes to this rock to sharpen its beak.
When the rock has thus been worn away,
then a single day of eternity will have gone by.
Ix, the ninth planet
Member for 3 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 26 '16 at 0:31
Top network posts
- 146 How to take down the internet?
- 31 Why would robots use verbal communication?
- 25 Would it be possible for a planet to form so it has all of the landmass in only one hemisphere?
- 15 Attendance at a dinner party
- 14 Could a habitable planet form with no major bodies of water?
- 12 Alone I Smite. Who am I?
- 11 What happens when I cut the cables traversing the Atlantic?
- View more network posts →