- Worldbuilding 2.2k 2.2k 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 623 623 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mythology & Folklore 339 339 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- History 305 305 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Writing 291 291 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 43 How to completely destroy a city, without leaving clues for humanity 4,000 years later?
- 16 How does one prove rulership in a rural illiterate world
- 15 Is there a reason for a humanoid species to be 'biologically' matriarchal with females being slightly more dominant than the males?
- 13 'Predator' is to 'Predatory' as 'Prey' is to...?
- 13 Did the Catholic Church ban adoption in the Middle Ages?
- 12 Need a specific event that wrecks the surface, allows the race to survive in bunkers, and affords an aftermath suitable for them to rebuild
- 11 What are the odds that an alien spaceship entering a low Earth orbit would collide with an orbiting body?
- View more network posts →