Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
I'm right here
Member for 4 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 1 '19 at 3:33
- Cross Validated 232.8k 232.8k 2525 gold badges472472 silver badges826826 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.6k 6.6k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.4k 5.4k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.1k 2.1k 1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 2k 2k 1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 305 How to interpret a QQ plot
- 164 Assessing approximate distribution of data based on a histogram
- 131 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 129 Select multiple elements from a list
- 93 Why is ridge regression called "ridge", why is it needed, and what happens when $\lambda$ goes to infinity?
- 89 Shape of confidence interval for predicted values in linear regression
- 88 How should tiny $p$-values be reported? (and why does R put a minimum on 2.22e-16?)
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.