- Website: http://kitsunesoftware.com/
- Blog: https://kitsunesoftware.wordpress.com/
- YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-DrwwBYARyNkDj1WFz2e5A
- GitHub: https://github.com/BenWheatley
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ben-wheatley-45680739/
- Duolingo: https://www.duolingo.com/BenWheatley
- Codecademy profile: https://www.codecademy.com/profiles/netWhiz55857
- HackerRank profile: https://www.hackerrank.com/BenjaminRichard1
- Shadertoy profile: https://www.shadertoy.com/user/BenWheatley
- Mobile developer in Berlin
- Writing a near-future SciFi novel
- Augmented reality
- Machine learning
- Learning languages
- Exploring places
- Recreational mathematics
- The near-future implications of existing technology
- Worldbuilding 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Physics 673 673 33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Politics 545 545 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 421 421 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- History 413 413 11 gold badge44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 31 Why does the Great Wall of China follow such a bendy route?
- 29 Could the Lunar X-Prize have been won by the Tesla Roadster that was the Falcon Heavy test payload?
- 29 What method can be used to estimate the likelihood of a civil war?
- 28 Practicality of a thorium-powered, superheated-steam car?
- 19 Eating Titan's oceans
- 17 Why do we talk of the "weakness of gravity" rather than "the surprising charge to mass ratio of particles"?
- 13 What if the Trinity test had ignited the atmosphere? Could we survive?
- View more network posts →