- Worldbuilding 9.7k 9.7k 1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- User Experience 629 629 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Physics 621 621 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 621 621 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 78 Would 'cheap' FTL make powerful telescopes obsolete?
- 53 Is Honesty always the best policy? What could go wrong if a society valued honesty over every other virtue?
- 44 Cultural reasons to prevent the industrial revolution
- 33 How do we know that radioactive decay rates are constant over billions of years?
- 29 What scientifically would make it possible that certain large bodies of water be impassable?
- 25 Why are relays still used in electric ovens?
- 24 Would relatively primitive people really confuse technology with magic?
- View more network posts →