Chess player (e4 and d4 as white, prefer old benoni as black and e5 against e4).
Like reading science and philosophy and watching science documentaries, specially cosmology and paleontology related.
- Worldbuilding 20.3k 20.3k 4141 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Physics 482 482 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Puzzling 321 321 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 311 311 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 251 251 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 89 If I went back in time, how could I handle being among the Black Death and survive?
- 53 How can a Horror from Beyond Reason reliably communicate with mortals?
- 37 Would there be evolution on a perfect world?
- 35 You need to disguise a manual as the diary of a madman. How?
- 33 Would evolution select for mermaids without breasts?
- 31 What is a city like after a hundred years or so of neglect?
- 28 Anatomically Correct Angels
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.