Chess player (e4 and d4 as white, prefer old benoni as black and e5 against e4).
Like reading science and philosophy and watching science documentaries, specially cosmology and paleontology related.
Member for 5 years
13 profile views
Last seen Mar 12 '17 at 0:17
- Worldbuilding 19.9k 19.9k 4040 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Physics 460 460 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Puzzling 321 321 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 267 267 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 251 251 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 86 If I went back in time, how could I handle being among the Black Death and survive?
- 53 How can a Horror from Beyond Reason reliably communicate with mortals?
- 37 Would there be evolution on a perfect world?
- 35 You need to disguise a manual as the diary of a madman. How?
- 31 What is a city like after a hundred years or so of neglect?
- 31 Would evolution select for mermaids without breasts?
- 28 Can we build a world in 1,000 years?
- View more network posts →