I prefer to be referred to as "they".
If you are looking for something to vote on, I'm looking for votes (ideally upvotes, natch) on the tail end of my answers on Stack Overflow. Look at the lowest-scoring answers; downvotes as well as upvotes appreciated to help me decide what to keep, and what to kill.
The following isn't mine, unfortunately. The image is a clickable link to an archived gist of the original tweet which is now deleted.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 4 '20 at 6:11
- Stack Overflow 136.5k 136.5k 2424 gold badges203203 silver badges263263 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.7k 6.7k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 6.5k 6.5k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Super User 2.8k 2.8k 55 gold badges2525 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 276 Running Bash commands in Python
- 207 Is there a "default" MIME type?
- 189 How to cat <<EOF >> a file containing code?
- 116 Live: Left nav, new theming and responsiveness
- 115 Difference between sh and bash
- 115 Why is there no "Euro English" locale?
- 107 When to wrap quotes around a shell variable?
- View more network posts →