- Worldbuilding 7.4k 7.4k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Puzzling 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.5k 1.5k 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- History 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 149 Can Average Joe reboot the nuclear power plant?
- 99 Has an individual ever purchased an entire country?
- 42 Which was the first programming language that had data types?
- 34 Could a civilization without access to computers have cryptography?
- 33 How can I convince my colour blind friend that his two balls have different colours?
- 31 What is the most rudimentary input method a platform has ever been programmed in?
- 28 Fastest CP/M Z80-based computer ever built?
- View more network posts →