Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Worldbuilding 2.6k 2.6k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Politics 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Game Development 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 74 How could we fake a moon landing now?
- 54 How would exposing a female warrior's (mostly) bare bottom help her in combat?
- 53 What does the "bagel" setting on toasters do?
- 46 Comparing std::functions for equality?
- 42 What's the largest body in the solar system that you could destroy without endangering humanity?
- 42 Ethics: Having students use my referral link for a product used in the classroom?
- 42 Why do most mainstream languages not support "x < y < z" syntax for 3-way Boolean comparisons?
- View more network posts →