- Stack Overflow 22.5k 22.5k 1414 gold badges6262 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 296 296 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 241 241 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 219 219 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 211 211 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 261 Why would I ever use push_back instead of emplace_back?
- 240 Meaning of acronym SSO in the context of std::string
- 227 Is it better to use std::memcpy() or std::copy() in terms to performance?
- 224 Does static constexpr variable inside a function make sense?
- 215 Why would I ever use push_back instead of emplace_back?
- 146 Flags to enable thorough and verbose g++ warnings
- 108 Why is there no std::stou?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 26 '15