Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 4 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 3 '19 at 7:48
- Stack Overflow 52.4k 52.4k 1818 gold badges106106 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 859 859 66 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 655 655 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 530 530 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 288 PyPy -- How can it possibly beat CPython?
- 241 Why can templates only be implemented in the header file?
- 164 Calling class staticmethod within the class body?
- 146 Why is __init__() always called after __new__()?
- 111 Verbose level with argparse and multiple -v options
- 110 Get value of dynamically chosen class constant in PHP
- 106 "x not in y" or "not x in y"
- View more network posts →