Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 4 years
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 3 at 7:48
- Stack Overflow 48.5k 48.5k 1717 gold badges100100 silver badges144144 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1.4k 1.4k 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 839 839 66 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 656 656 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 501 501 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 285 PyPy -- How can it possibly beat CPython?
- 216 Why can templates only be implemented in the header file?
- 143 Calling class staticmethod within the class body?
- 135 Why is __init__() always called after __new__()?
- 104 What is the difference between class and instance variables?
- 103 Get value of dynamically chosen class constant in PHP
- 103 Order of syntax for using 'not' and 'in' keywords
- View more network posts →