15 years a chess player … My Elo is in the 2100-2200 range, but I know at least the FM-title is still possible for me. I'm often more of a chess fan than a chess player, watching live commentary and readings chess books for fun, instead of concentrating on building a decent repertoire.
Member for 4 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 25 '16 at 16:38
- Chess 16.8k 16.8k 11 gold badge3434 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 3.5k 3.5k 88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.3k 1.3k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Academia 717 717 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Biology 345 345 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 53 Why would vampires be incapable of entering a non-vampire human’s house uninvited?
- 43 How can neural networks deal with varying input sizes?
- 32 Inadmissible theorems in research
- 28 I slept with my advisor's daughter and she is blackmailing me now. What can I do?
- 27 Spectacular queen sacrifice game
- 27 Is it too late for me to start professional chess?
- 23 Why is exchanging the queens bad in this position?
- View more network posts →