Things I know and understand, but still they feel wrong
console.log(NaN === NaN);
console.log((true && false) == !(true || false))
Top network posts
- 88 How can I remove a specific item from an array?
- 17 How do I make an image load synchronously?
- 14 Switching a DIV background image with jQuery
- 14 using array_search for multi dimensional array
- 13 Wrong behaviour in Google Chrome Object.defineProperty?
- 13 CodeIgniter - where to put functions / classes?
- 10 Monolog: Handler to catch errors/exceptions and output the messages in the response (as per PHP default)
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.