i am a software developer focusing on java in the finance world since 2004.
i am philosophically opposed to capital letters.
i live in the usa, and my answers tend to apply best to that region.
Member for 4 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 28 '16 at 15:46
- Personal Finance & Money 2.5k 2.5k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.4k 1.4k 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1k 1k 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 371 371 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 68 How to prevent overlapping schedules in Spring?
- 62 What is a word for making something seem not as bad as it actually is?
- 46 For very high-net worth individuals, does it make sense to not have insurance?
- 27 Why use statsd when graphite's Carbon aggregator can do the same job?
- 20 Why is the Star Wars universe not a post-scarcity economy?
- 19 Cassandra seed nodes and clients connecting to nodes
- View more network posts →