I am a physics student in Hungary. Tasted Raspberry Pi and it's Pythonic flavour, liked it, so kept going. Between two physics calculations, I create analog and digital circuits, and experiment with them. Oh, and also playing in an orchestra.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen 1 hour ago
- Lifehacks 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Travel 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 655 655 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Arqade 622 622 22 gold badges66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 585 585 55 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 171 Where to put used-but-usable clothes (a.k.a. alternative to "The Chair")?
- 58 What is the longest stretch of the Autobahn that is guaranteed to have no speed limits?
- 54 Finding Zinc on a dead moon - without a spaceship
- 50 Which city in Burgundy is it on this Samsung ad?
- 42 How to ask a new friend about his sexuality?
- 39 How can we manage our adult son taking back an item we confiscated, without our knowledge, when he has moved out?
- 21 How to write side-note reviews on assignments without sounding testy?
- View more network posts →